Friday, March 16, 2007

a slacker....

okay, so I am a slacker....I have to report that I didn't attend the last two weeks! The first week I was going to go, but then had an unexpected visitor...and this week, I had a hair appt....I haven't attempted to step on our scale at home, I hadn't been so good at tracking, and I know when I don't do that, I don't do well. Today, I was so tempted today to get some ice cream (like the ice cream at McDonalds like a blizzard, but I overcame it..Just kept thinking how many points it is and that I don't need it). I treated myself to a 2 pt ice cream sandwich (skinny cow). When I do count my points, I do great at staying on target. Right now my difficulty is getting in any sort of activity. With Justin being so little still it is hard to get any time for me! Last night Todd and I (and Justin) went to the part and walked a few laps.....I just need to get that dedicated part of me out and schedule the time in when Todd is at home to work out. I really need to get in at least 5 hours a week, but that is almost impossible for me at this point......Well, hoping for a better week this next week...maybe we will do more walks in the park....

No comments: