Monday, March 5, 2007

My journey...

I signed up to be an author a little while ago and then our computer went caput and I have just been trying to keep afloat since then. Anyway, this site is so much support as it is always hard to stay away from the sweets or overeating or whatever the excuse would be. My husband helps too but it is just great to be on the weight loss journey with others. I am so encouraged by you all and Alicia it is soo hard to face that real weigh in. I should know because I have not taken that plunge yet. I am still doing this unofficially partly because I do not want to see their scale, mine works just fine (I think), but also because since having a baby I would like to return without having to pay every week. I am already a lifetime member - prior to getting married I lost 30 lbs and became a lifetime member of WW's. I do have a goal of 150 and have lost 15 of the 20 lbs I need but now it is pedal to the metal, nose to the grindstone, etc... This is always my hardest time, losing those last five pounds. May 9th is Abigails one year birthday and I want my pre-baby body back... Getting closer all the time.

I just want to say thanks for letting me join in this journey with all of you...

2 comments:

MertMengelmier said...

Good luck, Sara, you can do it.

BandK said...

Hi Sara, and welcome! Thanks for posting your story. We're happy to have you as an author. :-) No matter how many pounds we have to lose, it is a struggle, so I love the support this blog provides!