Thursday, October 18, 2007

I hit my 20 pound mark!!!

I was so reluctant to go to WW last night. I was sure that I had gained weight. Having spent a week at Mom & Dad's (not counting points at all)...having no control and eating a few cookies...I was sure for a gain, but I somehow managed to loose another 1.5 pounds, making my total loss to exactly 20 pounds.

I may start working again for WW as son as January hits...we will see if they really need me or not. I am pretty content on just going to the meeting and being a "student" for the time, but wouldn't mind a little extra cash either. (mind you, it is "little").

I have been going crazy trying out new WW recipes. I have been cooking out of the Meals in Minutes book and the Pure Comfort. Cooking is actually easier than I thought it would be. Todd is the real cook in our house, but since I have been home, and if we are having a "good" day, then I do attempt to get dinner going.

No comments: